Sunday 6 June 2010

Lost!!

Finally I managed to insert this screenshot after wasting the time of two people. This is going really fast!! and taking far too much time. I am sure that nobody will be interested in my blog, but who knows I might have really interesting things to say in the future. Have to keep optimistic.
Creating a iGoogle Account in Thing 1 was quite fun. I have to spend some more time however adding useful websites and making the page more interesting to look at at some later stage. I have read people's blogs when I was studying at Aberystwyth and it was really good, because the information is updated all the time, but I have not added RSS feeds before. This is the reason why I am doing this course after all. To get to know what is available, how to use it and see if it can be useful in anyway. At the moment I feel a bit confused by it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment